We had the back roof line of our house redone after some leaking through the ceiling.Very slow to get on their schedule and I had to call repeatedly to get the work done.
After the roof work was done we wanted our ceiling repainted and the kid they sent was rude and disrespectful. Later we were having more leaks in another part of the roof (which we had told New Era about but they refused to address). I finally called another company who sent someone.
They discovered that New Era had not finished the original job and had left regular shingles, not ridge line shingles, across our ridge line.When confronted they continued to lie about it.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Entire experience
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "Please refer to the following return policies Customer may return the package to the designated shipping address, and cover the shipping fee for returning the package only if the customer service..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer for a couple of years, and before now, never had any issues. I signed up for their text message alerts, which texts my..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."