1.8
Turnaround Time

We had the back roof line of our house redone after some leaking through the ceiling.Very slow to get on their schedule and I had to call repeatedly to get the work done.

After the roof work was done we wanted our ceiling repainted and the kid they sent was rude and disrespectful. Later we were having more leaks in another part of the roof (which we had told New Era about but they refused to address). I finally called another company who sent someone.

They discovered that New Era had not finished the original job and had left regular shingles, not ridge line shingles, across our ridge line.When confronted they continued to lie about it.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with New Era Roofing and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about a product or service from New Era Roofing was entire experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New Era Roofing .

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare New Era Roofing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with New Era Roofing ?

Comments